In these unusual times, it is important to remember that our church’s commitments to other ministries still continue, and benevolence needs are increasing. We encourage the body of Christ to give as each is able, and out of the abundance that comes from the Father. Make checks payable to Delavan CRC, (if desired put in Offering Envelopes), and mail to Delavan CRC, 850 Oak St. Delavan, Wis. 53115. Or, you may use the “Online Giving” link below to give to our church through an agreement with the CRCNA.
For the immediate future, all tithes and offerings will go to the General Fund unless otherwise specified, there will be no second offering. Missions and ministries scheduled for the second offering will be supported out of the general fund as needed. Thank you for your faithful giving!
Online Giving Directions:
- Click the link below to visit https://www.crcna.org/ChurchGiving.
- Select one of the giving options, or fill in your own amount.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Wisconsin-Delavan-Delavan CRC”.
- Leave the “US dollar” selection unchanged, and click the “Next” button.
- On the next page, fill in your Card or Bank Account information, as well as your mailing address.
- Check the “I’m not a robot” box and then the “Give Now” button.
- A receipt will be emailed to you.
- Please keep in mind that a 3% fee is paid by the church for processing of credit cards. For each $100 donation, all $100 is considered tax deductible. However, only $97 will be received by the church.